A national advice line Supporting male victims of domestic violence, their concerned friends and family and frontline workers who support male victims.
- For male heterosexual victims of domestic abuse
- For gay or bi male victims of domestic abuse
- For male victims of forced marriage
- How to keep safe
- Advice and information on reporting domestic abuse to the police
- Advice and training for frontline workers supporting male victims of abuse
- Advice and information for family or friends
- Signposting to other support services or organisations
If English is not your first language, call them and ask for an interpreter.