You can contact a specially trained Domestic Abuse Officer who can give you advice and guidance around what would happen if you reported an incident or incidents of domestic abuse or sexual violence. They will provide advice, whether or not you wish to make a formal report.

Contact Details

Help offered

  •          Advice on keeping safe and protecting children
  •          Intervene, arrest, caution or charge an abusive partner, if necessary
  •          Issue a Domestic Violence Prohibition Order preventing the abusive partner from going near the victim or property, if appropriate
  •          Help in accessing other support agencies
  •          Guidance and support if you need to attend Court