Are you OK?


Alcohol affects our minds and bodies. It’s also a depressant. It’s not an excuse for hurting another person physically or emotionally. Ever. If you think your drinking is affecting your relationship and you want support to manage that, there are organisations that can help.

You can speak with your doctor or contact Torbay Alcohol Service.

If you’re using alcohol to help you cope with something, you might want to contact The Depression and Anxiety Service.

The Drinkaware website explains the effect that alcohol has on both your physical and mental health and what effect longer term misuse can have on your body.